Thank you for manually activating
Thanks for providing the information. Unless there is an error below in red, we have just emailed a license file for your edition of Analytica to the email address you gave us. You should receive this email within a few minutes. If you don’t, it may have been treated as spam. Check-in your junk email folder, and ensure that email from lumina.com is not filtered. If the email still does not arrive, please email Support@Lumina.com or call us at (650) 212-1212.
Installing the license
You should receive an email with a license file, Analytica.lic or Ade.lic, as an attachment shortly.
- Save this license file attachment to a known location on your disk.
(Note: The contents of the file attachment appears above in green.)
- Start Analytica. If the License Information Dialog does not automatically display, select Update License… on the Help menu.
- Select “» Add license from *.lic file” from the License ID dropdown. Select the file saved in Step 1.
Centrally Managed License
- Copy the attached license file to your Reprise License Manager (RLM) installation directory. E.g. C:\Program Files\Reprise\Reprise Server\If a file with the same name already exists, don’t replace it. Rename your file, for example to Analytica1.lic, making sure that the extension remains *.lic.
- Restart your RLM server.
- Go to RLM Administration Panel by going to Server:5054 on a web browser.
- Click on the ‘Reread/Restart Servers’ button on the left panel.
- Click ‘Reread/Restart’ button.
- Start Analytica and open the Update License… dialog from the Analytica Help Menu. Check the box marked Use Reprise License Management Server and enter your RLM server and port, e.g. 5053@localhost in the accompanying field (see image below).
You should then be able to select your new license from the drop down.