Renew & upgrade
Upgrade your subscription
If you have a (grandfathered) permanent Analytica license, here is how it works.
Upgrade to the latest release
To learn about the new features and functionalities that are available in the most current release, click here.
Existing Analytica subscribers, regardless of the edition, will receive a prompt within the software to update as new releases are made available. If you did not receive the prompt, click the button below to download the latest release.
After buying or renewing a subscription to Analytica, you should receive an email with an activation code for the edition you purchased. If you can’t find it, ask your software purchaser, or contact us. You can download the installer and run Analytica Free to get started, until you receive your confirmation email.
For the latest release for Analytica Decision Engine (ADE), click the button below. You should run the ADE installer from a Windows admin account.
If you have a floating license or your organization manages licenses with the Reprise License Manager (RLM), you will need the name of the server computer with RLM. Contact your IT or software license administrator.
- Windows OS: Analytica and ADE run on Microsoft Windows OS.
- RAM: We recommend at least 8GB RAM for larger models but Analytica runs fine with 1 GB RAM.
- Hard disk: The Analytica installer is under 60MB. When installed, it takes up to 140MB on your hard disk, including the application, solver, example models and libraries.
- Macintosh: Analytica does not run on Macintosh OS, but it does run using Parallels or VMWare to run Windows.
- Share your models on the web using the Analytica Cloud Platform (ACP). Others can run or review your models via a web browser without downloading any software. Even free users get 25 sessions, check it out!