Learn about managing multiple Analytica licenses.
The Enterprise edition has these key features in addition to those in the Professional edition. It lets you:
- Read from and write to a wide variety of external data sources, including relational databases, text files, XML, JSON, binary files, other internet data sources like REST APIs, web pages and other internet data sources.
- Use huge arrays up to 100 million elements per index dimension, including sample size for Monte Carlo simulations (versus a limit of 32,000 in Analytica free trial).
- Apply the performance profiler to see which variables and functions use the most memory or CPU to help improve model performance.
- Encrypt confidential model elements and save models for end users as browse-only.
- Integrate your model with other applications or components.
How to get started with Enterprise edition?
Download the free trial or purchase the Enterprise edition today!